Monday, September 8, 2014

Coming to terms

There comes a time when you need to come to terms with what is right in front of your face. As a nurse I come to conclusions by looking at all the data, the patient, but motley from my gut feeling. My gut has never steered me wrong. All I ever wanted was a semi normal family I could bring a guy home to on holidays. Now I have practically no immediate family left. Morning the loss of someone I though I knew, whom is still alive is a million times harder than morning the dead. Morning in silence as not to disrespect those involved. Allowing others to deal in their own ways without judgment. Every single man in my life has let me down. A father I have never known, a brother in prison. How will I ever move on from this? Healing takes time and I have nothing but time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment