Sunday, August 3, 2014

What if...The airline lost my luggage

Being the frequent flyer and planer I am, I needed a plan for if my luggage got lost in route to my holiday. On my last holiday a freshly engaged couple had lost luggage until the last day of the tour. I never knew because they didn't let it ruin the holiday. They had travel insurance and therefore had cash to buy new clothes. Even with the travel insurance its a huge inconvenience to be taking taxis to the mall instead of enjoying the tour you paid for. I now will always purchase travel insurance but I also have a plan. If my luggage is ever lost I will NOT let it ruin my trip. I will simply go to the nearest touristy shop and purchase all the tacky souvenir clothes I can find. Just like Borat in the movie Dictator. It would make for some hilarious pictures at the least. With any leftover money I will buy a round at the nearest bar for everyone on the tour as an icebreaker. Plus I will be in need of borrowing toothpaste and other necessities from my new friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment