Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LOVE

Love, without it the universe would cease to exist. In the NICU I see babies who are loved do so much better than those whose parents are absent. In my blog entry about religion and spirituality I forgot to mention the power of love. Maybe its love that cures disease and makes miracles possible. When you believe in god you love god. Is it true that all you need is love? The common dominator of all of mankind. When I was told that death was emanate for my 14 year old dog, all I could do for her is love her. Simply love her unconditionally. So many emotions but mostly just love. I know dogs don't go to heaven and cant get feeding tubes. praying for her recovery and her soul was not an option, just love. Love is all I have to offer in this would to her and everyone I come in contact with. And love is all I could ever want in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment