Tuesday, July 1, 2014

20 things every American girl thinks on a Contiki/Topdeck tour

1.Wonder who my roommate will be, hope she's cool. 2. Man this is a long flight. 3. Better yet hope they make a mistake and my roommate is a hot guy. 3. Hope my tour mates like me. 4. Okay these guys seem cool, but what's with all these Australians? 5. This tour guide is really cool. 6. shots, shot, shots!! 7. Play never have I ever in the hotel room, with my new friends?...Sure. 8. Man these Australians are hot. 9. Early call in the morning no drinking. 10. Shots, Shots, Shots!!!!! 11. Am I hung over or car sick from the coach? 12. Why is the tour guide buying us more shots? 13. OMG this group is crazy like me. 14. Man Australians can drink. 15. Wonder where I can score some pot. 16. How does the guide have so much damn energy? 18. I am so tired, Has anyone slept? 19. Is it inappropriate to puke at this world heritage site? 20. I love you guys lets be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment