Wednesday, July 2, 2014

About me... The Foxy Fontana

I am a Registered Nurse specializing in Neonatal Intensive Care(NICU). My career is not just a job its my number one passion and life's work. After becoming a nurse 9 years ago at the age of 22, I struggled with the intense stress associated with such a career. For years I struggled for that perfect work, play balance. After a failed attempt at being a travel nurse I found that true balance was in international travel. After my first Contiki tour I was hocked. I live in Miami, Florida USA with my 2 dogs whom have traveled the United States with me. I also play competitive sports and rehabilitate abused and neglected dogs for adoption. My dream is to be in a position someday soon to do mission work as a nurse overseas. Bare with me as I am dyslectic and this writing stuff doesn't come easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment