Monday, July 21, 2014

What if..... I died.

With all the news reports about shot down planes, turmoil overseas and, as I am about to book my first mission trip to Belize. I got to thinking, what if I died? What do I want people to know about me and my wishes. First of all if I die doing something I love such as traveling or taking care of people as a nurse don't be sad. If I ever have to go I would want to go while doing something I love. If I am overseas do not fly my body back to the USA, just let it be. My belief is that our body is simply the shell of our living soul and has no significance after death other than organ donation. If at all possible I want everything donated to help others, down to my eyelashes. I do not wish to have any kind of formal funeral or service. I want an "Irish Wake". Take all the money from my bank account and throw a party with an open bar. Celebrate the awesomeness that is life. If I die tomorrow I have no regrets and I have done and accomplished everything I wished to and than some. Do not spend money burying me, just have me cremated and charge it on my debit card. Most important get trashed at my party and have an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment