Thursday, July 31, 2014

10 most influential books to change your life

As a proclaimed self help book addict, I have read many self help books all of which have helped mold the happy, well rounded person you see today. Out of the hundreds I have bought and read a few have stood out, and been passed to coworkers, family and friends. Bottom line if you want to change your life read these books. I was not only unhappy but the only one to blame was myself. Through positive thinking, and using the law of attraction I could live the life I dreamed of. 1. You can heal your life. 2. The Power. 3. The Untethered Soul. 4. Soul Mate. 5. Lead with your heart. 6. Eat Pray, Love. 7. The happiness project 8. Gratitude a way of life. 9. Twenty something, Twenty everything. 10. The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment